255 S Airport Blvd
South San Francisco, CA 94080
- From the South: Take Highway 101 north to the South Airport Boulevard exit #424 (which is two miles north of the San Francisco International Airport). At the first stop light, drive straight across the intersection and directly into the Holiday Inn parking lot. The South San Francisco Conference Center is on the left.
- From the North: Take Highway 101 South to the South Airport Boulevard exit #424 in South San Francisco. Continue to remain in the right lane to the stop sign. Continue to merge east under the freeway overpass. Make an immediate right turn onto South Airport Boulevard and safely merge to the left lane. Make a left turn into the parking lot. The South San Francisco Conference Center is located on the left between the CitiGarden Hotel and the Holiday Inn.
- Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART) is available to take from either the East Bay or San Francisco to the South San Francisco Bart Station (exit South San Francisco). From there, catch the Commute.org shuttle bus that will take you to the South San Francisco Conference Center. You must exit the station to catch the shuttle. Please tell the shuttle driver your destination is the South San Francisco Conference Center; a pass is NOT required for transportation to the Conference Center.
- CalTrain Commuter Train is available to take from the South Bay to the South San Francisco CalTrain station Monday — Friday (except certain holidays) in the mornings and afternoons. From there catch the Commute.org shuttle bus that will take you to the South SF Conference Center. A pass is NOT required for transportation to the Conference Center.
For Schools: Bus Pick-Up & Drop-Off
- Buses can park for loading and unloading outside the main entrance for the building, 255 S Airport Blvd. There will be three staff members directing all traffic in the morning, so please follow their lead to ensure all buses are able to unload and park quickly.
- See the Parking Map attached to your Know Before You Go email for reference. You can park at any of the approved shared parking lots indicated in the map: Park Point Hotel, Holiday Inn & Conference Center. Street parking has also been cleared for overflow on Utah & Mitchell. South San Francisco Police Department will not ticket / tow cars parked on these areas.
- There are some spots directly in front of the Beijing Buffet at the Park Point Hotel that are reserved for patrons of the restaurant or staff. These are clearly marked and attendees should not park there.