Skip to content
- For every ten students, there must be one adult chaperone.
- Everyone in attendance must sign the Microsoft media release form . Chaperones and students must sign and return these forms by Wednesday, January 30th, 2019. Students or chaperones who do not sign this form cannot attend the event. Students will have to be escorted off the premises by a chaperone.
- To get an accurate count of attendees, to print customized registration materials, and to accommodate students dietary restrictions, you must submit a complete roster consisting of all names of students and chaperones attending the Bay Area TEALS CS Fair by Wednesday, January 30th, 2019.
- Schools are responsible to clear field trip participation with parents (permission slips, etc.) and arrange transportation. Do not drop off students any earlier than 8:30 AM.
- All students must stay on the Conference Center premises for the duration of the visit. Chaperones and teachers must inform students of this requirement, and be aware of student whereabouts at all times.