The Bay Area CS Fair was held on March 10, 2017. See a summary here
- When: Friday, March 10th, 2017 9:00AM-1:30PM
- Where: Mission Bay Conference Center, San Francisco
- What: Field Trip for more than 800 high school students from around the Bay area who have been learning computer science (CS) as a result of participation in the TEALS program.
- Purpose: The TEALS Student Field Trip is a capstone event for computer science students in TEALS classes. The goal is to provide a venue for students to learn more about the varied and exciting college and career paths in computer science. There will be presentations, demos and activities. Ultimately, we aim to motivate students to pursue the CS pathway.
- IMPORTANT: Everyone in attendance must sign the Microsoft photo release form. Students and chaperones must return signed forms by February 10th, 2017. Students or chaperones who do not sign this form cannot attend.
Click here to view event flyer.