- Companies may not use this event as a platform to distribute offers of employment, but may distribute information about internships and scholarship programs. It is our expectation that participating companies are doing so in a volunteer capacity with sole intention to inspire high school students to pursue college and career in computer science fields.
- Booth exhibitors/vendors are prohibited from collecting student information, including emails. However, you are free to give out materials to students so they may contact you on their own.
- There will be photographers present at the event. By participating in and entering the event, exhibitors consent to being photographed and acknowledge that these photographs may be used in any Microsoft Philanthropies or TEALS materials relating to the CS Fair
DAY OF THE FAIR
Directions and Parking
- The South San Francisco Conference Center is located at 255 South Airport Blvd South San Francisco, CA 94080. Please refer to the respective links for driving directions or for public transportation via the BART or Caltrain and plan accordingly to arrive in time.
- See the Parking Map attached to your Know Before You Go email for reference. You can park at any of the approved shared parking lots indicated in the map: Park Point Hotel, Holiday Inn & Conference Center. Street parking has also been cleared for overflow on Utah & Mitchell. South San Francisco Police Department will not ticket / tow cars parked on these areas.
- There are some spots directly in front of the Beijing Buffet at the Park Point Hotel that are reserved for patrons of the restaurant or staff. These are clearly marked and attendees should not park there.
Arrival & Registration
- You may arrive as early as 7:30 AM to drop materials off and set up on the morning of the event on March 8th. At least one booth representative must be check-in at the registration desk by 8:30 AM. Booth exhibitors should complete booth setup by 8:45 AM at the latest.
- When you arrive, check-in inside the venue at the registration table to get your badge and other materials. Speakers and panelists should check-in at the registration table at least 30 minutes before their first session.
- We will have dollies in the venue to transport materials from the loading dock to the booth area.
- Breakfast pastries and coffee will be served in Salon A until 9:30am. You are welcome to use Salon A to take a break and mingle with other presenters and exhibitors.
- Lunch will be provided for all exhibitors. Please indicate in the booth details form about any special dietary restrictions (i.e. gluten free, vegetarian, vegan, etc.).
- No outside food is allowed in the South San Francisco Conference Center. This includes snacks, drinks and gum.