The 2017 TEALS Puget Sound CS Fair took place on Friday, April 21st. Thanks to all who made this event such a great success!
- When: Friday, April 21, 2017 from 9:00AM-1:30PM
- Where: Microsoft Conference Center (Building 33)
- What: Field Trip for more than 1,700 high school students from around the Puget Sound who have been learning computer science (CS) as a result of participation in the TEALS program.
- Purpose: The TEALS Computer Science Fair is a capstone event for students in TEALS classes. The goal is to provide a venue for students to learn more about the varied and exciting college and career paths in computer science. There will be presentations, demos and activities. Ultimately, we aim to motivate students to pursue the CS pathway.
- IMPORTANT: Everyone in attendance must sign the Microsoft photo release form. Students and chaperones must return signed forms by March 17th, 2017. Students or chaperones who do not sign this form cannot attend.