School registration for the 2019 TEALS CS Fair is now closed. If you are interested in being added to our waitlist, please contact Matt Paulson (firstname.lastname@example.org).
This event is fully funded by Microsoft Philanthropies. The activities and lunch will be covered for all attending guests; however, classroom teachers will need to coordinate logistics and details for the field trip with their school administrators (e.g. transportation, permission slips, chaperones, etc.).
- Everyone in attendance must sign the Microsoft photo release form.
- Chaperones and students must sign and return these forms – at the latest – by February 15th, 2019. Students or chaperones who do not sign this form cannot attend.
- We will have pre-printed badges for everyone. Each school is responsible to provide – by February 15th, 2019 at the latest – a complete list of students and chaperones (first and last name) who will attend.
- Schools are responsible to clear field trip participation with parents (permission slips, etc.) and arrange transportation (Do not drop off students any earlier than 8:30AM).
- All students must stay on the Meydenbauer Conference Center premises for the duration of the visit. Chaperones and teachers must inform students of this requirement, and be aware of student whereabouts at all times.
- Being a part of this event is a privilege; all students are expected to dress and behave appropriately. Be aware that this is a public space and please be respectful to other patrons. Teachers and students are strongly encouraged to wear your TEALS t-shirts to show your school pride!
- It is our hope that students will show up enthusiastic about this opportunity to learn from some amazing people!
- TEALS will provide lunch for all students, chaperones, and volunteer participants
- There will be vegetarian and vegan options
Meydenbauer Conference Center
11100 NE 6th St
Bellevue, WA 98004
Parking Instructions (for cars and buses)
Parking instructions will be provided in the coming weeks.